Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A New Plan for Peter Pan

Although I haven't been sewing this past week, I've still been thinking about it, making some design changes to the Peter Pan collared dress I am planning to make when I've finished my sloper. The biggest difference is the fabric selection. Instead of the flower print, I've decided to go with the fabric below- charcoal pinstripes for the bodice, sleeves, and skirt, and the blue-green cotton sateen for the collar and waistband.

I'm a little more psyched about the project, given the fabric changes and the little cap sleeves. I'm thinking the more subdued palette will balance out the overall sweetness of the design.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this dress - what a beautiful design. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete