Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Swing Skirt Fabric and Other Finds

At Fabric Row this weekend, I found this dotted blue rayon to use for the swing dress...



...as well as this polyester floral...


and these goodies to use for future projects...




I'm not sure how old the fabric is. The shop owner was thinking early 60s, but admitted he didn't really know. It's a shame there wasn't more left of it on the bolt- about 2 1/2 yards of the navy dots and 1 1/2 each of the other pieces. Hopefully, I can squeeze the swing dress out of it! I'm still waiting for a company to start making retro prints on rayon.


1 comment:

  1. Have you done any write ups on Fabric Row in Philadelphia? I normally live in MontCo, so I have access to Philly, but I'm tentative about making a visit since I don't know which stores I should visit or for what.

    ReplyDelete